Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
REQUIRED: 2.3.3+ SIZE: 1.2M PRICE:
Ever wish you had an extra display for your Mac or Windows computer? There's an app for that. With Air Display, you can use your Android screen as a wireless display, to extend your computer desktop. In order for Air Display to work, your computer and Android device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Like a wired monitor, Air Display works in two ways:
(1) Extend your computer screen onto a second screen, or
(2) Mirror the contents of your computer screen onto your Android screen.
Air Display's performance is extremely responsive, employing a unique dynamic compression algorithm. On a typical Wi-Fi network, mouse cursor refreshes are indistinguishable from a wired mouse. Air Display works in both landscape and portrait configurations. Just rotate your screen, and it automatically reconfigures. Air Display makes a laptop much more useful by increasing its usable screen size.
Air Display not only gives you a wireless computer screen extender or mirror, but also works as a tablet input device. You can use your finger to draw directly on the screen's surface. Try it with a calculator, painting tool, or music control surface. Simple gestures allow you to operate the right mouse button and scroll wheel. When you rotate the screen, or disconnect and reconnect, your windows are automatically repositioned appropriately, so you don't have to drag them back to the Android screen.
Some great uses for Air Display include:
- Fill your Air Display screen with your utility apps such as iChat, Mail, iCal, and Calculator.
- Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the Android screen.
- Music: Use your Android screen as a wireless control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- Programming: Use the extra display area for such auxiliary development tools as Console, Terminal, and the Debugger.
- Business: Move all of your iWork and Office palettes and inspector windows onto Air Display, and let your document fill the screen.
On first launch, Air Display presents easy instructions for downloading and installing the free companion support software for your desktop computer.
Macintosh compatibility: Air Display requires Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later, on an Intel CPU. Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit systems are supported.
Windows compatibility: Air Display requires Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista or 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Windows 8. Windows 7 Starter edition is not supported. Aero and DirectX will be disabled while connected to Air Display, and re-enabled upon disconnection.
Air Display with Windows 8 support is currently in beta. The beta Air Display drivers have caused conflicts with Microsoft Office 2013 for some of our users, and in some cases has been known to cause Office 2013 to quit unexpectedly.
Air Display on your iPad won’t perform the same as a Microsoft Surface Tablet. Many touch gestures that a Surface would use are not currently supported in Air Display. However, your iPad will function as a second monitor with a touch interface